Company Name: Ernst Young
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B Sc, B Com, MBA/PGDM
- Ability to learn on the job in a fast paced environment, Multi task and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Analyze and work on complex Excel Cash Flow and Collateral Models.
- Ability to pay attention to details while maintaining a holistic view on the complete process.
- This includes ability to read and understand legal documents such as indentures, CDS confirms and translate those into excel models.
- To be able to reverse engineer excel models and trouble shoot problems or issues in the excel models and take corrective actions as required.
- Articulate issues and problems and communicate clearly to the client and onshore senior analysts both verbally and in a written medium.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members as part of the team.
- Being an effective team player.
- Maintain the integrity amongst the team members.
- Perform ah-hoc research on structured products and other technical development requests (for ex. in excel VBA) as required
Walkin Date: 14th February 2014
Global Shared Services,
RMZ Infinity | Tower C | Municipal No – 3
Old Madras Road, K R Puram,Bangalore,
Karnataka 560016, GSS – India